Thursday, July 8, 2010

The King, and His Chosen Few.

IT has happen the NBA is now becoming completely the soap opera it was eventually headed for. Don't get me wrong I will be there watching almost every episode I can, and now I have several teams to look to. First and fore most The Miami Wade, James, and Bosh. I know plenty of people will wonder why I put D. Wade first right, well come on hes BEEN there carrying that team. We can forget that people just because #1 or #2 Lebron James is there now, again not hating just speaking the truth. Well if you missed it the video of The King stating his intentions is right below...
Though future teammates Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade are probably just as excited to play with Lebron are they all going to be able to get along on the court? Though if players like the Big 3(Pierrce, Allen, and Garnett) can get along, anyone can! So what did Bosh and Wade have to say?

For the 2010 NBA Line-Ups: http://espn.go.com/nba/depth

No comments:

Post a Comment