Saturday, July 31, 2010

Over Weight Epidemic... As a People Lets Remember Our Place

So of current times we as a people have been facing this epidemic about obesity.  Due to this current epidemic we as a people have started to adjust ourselves to the thinking that every outfits should be worn and expressed.
Please dont get me wrong i personally love a thick and/or hefty woman, but ladies please remember your size and what you should/shouldn't wear.  A friend of mine might i add a female friend of mine told me that the other day she was a victim of a horrid crime of fashion no-no.  She states " Why did I see a 300+ woman wearing a tutu style skirt and she had the nerve to have grandma panties".  This simple statement struck me a revolution in the fashion industry i mean because the outfit comes in your size doesnt mean its for you.  I mean me as a individual im a 235lb man and i know skinny jeans aren't for me.  So i beg not only my lovely plus sized women and my plus sized fellas let us remember we have more butt and stomach then the average person.

No comments:

Post a Comment