Thursday, October 14, 2010

The New BAD boy is, Austin Brown

This somewhat of a up and coming artist has already been certified by the like of Janet Jackson, Prince, producer Rodney "Dark Child" Jenkins and many more. And his even been compared to legendary Michael Jackson; why are people so eager to do this? Well, 1. The man can blow I mean he can truly sing. 2. He is the blood nephew of Michael Jackson!!! I don't know if anyone else is elated by this but I am people my if you aren't atleast my age(21) or older you really missed out on the GREATEST years in music. Anyway Austin has been working adamantly on his forth coming album entitled "85" after the year he was born I'm going to grab it and if you listen to his music you definitely will too. He gets a ***** rating from me ~ BE EASY

Rodney Jerkins on Austin

"The sound is very vintage," says Rodney. "It's a great hybrid of old and new. We have some stuff that has a late 70s/early 80s feel, some disco type records but then we have one song, called Write it on the Floor, that feels like 2020, like what music should be in the next ten years."
"He's really the director. I'm the producer. He's leading the whole project and leading me in the right direction, where he wants to be as an artist."  

Austin Brown Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment